Paper bag machine is good for the environment
(2) Labor protection that is beneficial to workers. For some products that seriously affect health, such as severely dusty, toxic products, irritating, and radioactive products, manual packaging will inevitably endanger health, while mechanical packaging can be avoided, and Can effectively protect the environment from pollution.
(3) It can reduce packaging costs and save storage and transportation costs. For loose products, such as cotton, tobacco, silk, hemp, etc., compressing and packaging using a compression packaging machine can greatly reduce the volume and reduce packaging costs. At the same time, because the volume is greatly reduced, the storage capacity is saved, and the storage cost is reduced, which is conducive to transportation.
(4) It can reliably ensure that the product is hygienic. Some products, such as the packaging of food and medicine, are not allowed to be manually packaged according to the Sanitation Law, because they will contaminate the product. Mechanical packaging avoids direct contact with food and medicine by human hands, ensuring that Hygiene quality.
(5) It can greatly improve labor productivity. The mechanical packaging of the sliding table blister sealer is much faster than manual packaging. For example, for candy packaging, manual sugar can only be wrapped in a dozen pieces per minute, while candy packaging machines can reach hundreds or even hundreds of pieces per minute. Thousands of dollars increase the efficiency dozens of times.
(6) The paper bag machine can effectively guarantee the quality of packaging. Mechanical packaging can obtain packaging with consistent specifications according to the requirements of the packaged items, according to the required shape and size, and manual packaging cannot be guaranteed. This is particularly important for export commodities. Only mechanical packaging can achieve the standardization and standardization of packaging and meet the requirements of collective packaging.
(7) It can realize operations that cannot be realized by manual packaging. Some packaging operations, such as vacuum packaging, inflatable packaging, skin packaging, and isobaric filling, cannot be realized by manual packaging and can only be realized by mechanical packaging.